Saturday, May 22, 2010

Order Barnett 18028 RC-150 Crossbow Package



Over All Rating Reviews :
I am 14 years old, male, and I am on my mom's account. I am so far really satisfied with this product. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot at a deer yet, but it definetly has enough power to kill a deer.

The Premium Red Dot Scope was intended for guns, not crossbows. I was able to effectivly sight it for 20 yards, but I couldn't sight it in any farther than that. It came all ready to set up, but it was sighted in at 60 yards. If you want to shoot deer at a farther range, you might want to buy a new red dot scope. But,the red dot scope is VERY easy to sight in.

If you buy this product, you will need to buy some arrow broadheads. It comes with the practice tips, and you will need to buy a target. But, once you get these few items, you will be ready to hunt.

OVERALL:
I say this is a very good product, and a great beginner's product. I am 14 years old, 6'2" and I can cock it easily.
OVERALL SCORE: 9.5/10



Get more detail about Barnett 18028 RC-150 Crossbow Package.


!!1 Good Bedroom Vanity Sets Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links